Saturday, January 2, 2010

GREEN WITH ENVY

(Coat: XOXO-via TJMaxx; Shirt: Target; Jeans: F21; Shoes: Nine West; Belt: F21 Earrings: Old Navy; Necklace: Walmart)

Whew. I thought I had a pretty good sense of fashion but that was all challenged when I was trying to decide what to wear today. I knew I’d be doing my first “Daily Duds” fashion post and I was very intimidated. I had something simple in mind and after trying a few things on this just came together. I ended up not wearing the heels and paired it with a pair of leopard Steve Madden flats because I am trying Urban Crust in Plano tonight and I really don’t think it is that dressy. I love it with the heels but it looked really cute and casual with the flats. Either way, this coat is awesome. I’m loving the color.

4 comments:

Raineeday said...

Love, LOVE these pictures almost as much as I love that green jacket!

D. said...

Well, I have you to thank for being my photographer - post surgery and all.

Ambre said...

Not related to your pictures at all, but how was Urban Crust? I want to go!!! :) We need to plan to go sometime, maybe when Grey's isn't new...?

Ambre said...

OOOH And cute pictures, btw... Great job taking them Tammy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...