Wednesday, January 27, 2010

JUICY

No, not juicy as in the "J-U-I-C-Y" spelled across your bum juicy. Just juicy as in lemony yellow and raspberry colors. As predicted yesterday, it was a pretty dull day outside today. Even though I spent most of my day inside attending an orientation for a class and cleaning, these pretty colors still helped brighten my day.

I actually only wore this for the first half of the day to my orientations and then just changed by into it for evening to go on a mini road trip. What mini road trip you may ask? To Mansfield, Texas to see a man about a bike. I've been dying for a little vintage bike to ride around and my wonderful boyfriend found the perfect kelly green bike on Craig's list. So, we're taking a trip down to see it and hopefully I'll be the proud mama to a vintage Beach Cruiser.


(Dress: F21; Shirt: Target; Sweater: F21; Tights: Walmart; Shoes: Payless; Necklace: Lia Sophia)

3 comments:

E said...

Haha, yes, much better than the other "juicy." And I always love a good pop of color, especially when paired with a neutral like gray.

Leproust Vintage said...

I love all of your layering!

eliza said...

love your layering & bright shoes!

www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...