Tuesday, January 5, 2010

KEEP ME WARM

I like to spend time getting myself ready but that doesn't mean that I neglect to dress BG adorably. Of course, later on today I will be posting my outfit (duh). I wanted to post these because I had a funny blurb about her.

BG has been sick with a cough, so she has been sleeping with me. Who am I kidding she sleeps with me most of the time (I just can't HELP it, I love cuddling with her). Anyway, no matter what side of the co-sleeping argument you're on it is hard to not have your child with you when she is sick. I digress. Last night BG was sleeping in my bed and I had to put a few clothes away so I was doing so very quietly. She must have been sleeping lightly because she woke up. This is the conversation that followed:

BG: "What doin, mama?"
Me: "Putting some clothes away. Its okay, put your head down and rest."
BG: "What happen?"
Me: "Nothing baby, everything is fine."
BG: "Come sleep, mama."
Me: "I will in a second, I just need to finish this."

She then paused thoughtfully for a few moments.

BG (in her very sweetest BG voice): "I'm cold. Please get me warm, mama."
Me: "Awwwwwwwwww."

Obviously, this was a huge ploy thought up in her in her two year old mind to get me to lay down with her for a little while. And it worked. What can I say, they are only this little once.

4 comments:

Second Skin said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What a doll and what a sweet little conversation! She loves her mama and knew what was best! Oh man! she still has short talk. That is so cute! Enjoy it while it lasts! My boy talks like a normal (Very cute) person. This is just so sweet. thank you for sharing!

D. said...

Yes, we still have to do a little guessing with what she is talking about, but it is so darn cute! How old is your little boy?

D. said...

Yes, we still have to do a little guessing with what she is talking about, but it is so darn cute! How old is your little boy?

alya said...

Ohhh, the old two year old super cute trick, eh? Well you're right, she's only this young once and be glad all she's manipulating you do to is keep her warm for now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...