Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LATE NIGHT INSPIRATION

I plan most of my outfits the night before. Some of them I even plan a few days in advance. I do this for a couple reasons: it keeps me from being rushed in the morning, it guarantees (almost) that I don't default to jeans/tee/converse, and it helps me utilize and be creative with more of my closet. Oh yeah, and also because I have a two year old that doesn't care if I am put together or not - as long as I dance to "Wonder Pets" with her as soon as she wakes up.

Well, last night I went to bed with an entirely different outfit sitting out. At 3 am I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep so I started looking through my closet to put together some outfits for the rest of the week/weekend. Is that weird? Anyway, this is what came of it.



(Dress: Nordstrom; Sweater: F21; Tights: Walmart; Shoes: Payless; Sunnies: Walmart)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Truly gorgeous necklace and the pattern on that dress is amazing. Just found your blog. Love!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...