Monday, January 25, 2010

LIBRARIAN CHIC

I bought this skirt with the intention to hem it, but I couldn't wait to wear it so I decided I'd go for a librarian chic (I hope) look today. I love the warm colors and pattern of it. It reminds me of crisp Autumn days, which is fitting because we are having Autumn weather in Texas right now.

The day held a trip to Half Price Books for a few decorating magazines and a new book for BG. I decided to run with the librarian thing and shoot some photos among the books. It is fitting because I adore books, especially used books. My favorite book stores are hole in the wall, mom and pop owned placed with just smorgasbord of random reading material. The two books that I will buy every time I see them at a used book store (no matter how many copies I have) are Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and Desiree (a bit narcissistic, yes) by Annemarie Selinko.


(Shirt: F21; Skirt: Thrifted Ann Taylor; Belt: Thrifted; Boots; Thrifted)

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG, how cute is she!! I love her little pose. Also, I love your boots and that is a beautiful plaid skirt.

Much love,
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Leproust Vintage said...

Awww! How adorable is she?! Too cute! :)

I think you pulled off library chic so well! I really like the skirt paired with those boots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...