Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MIXED COMPANY

I have been wanting to mix patterns for a while now. I just wasn't sure how to go about it. Well I found these two shirts of mine in the back of my mum's closet and returned them to their rightful home. While I was carrying them back to my room I glanced down and thought, hm these really look pretty good together. So I decided to make the mixing of patterns happen.

I didn't mean to have a whole black and white theme - it just happened. I love how it turned out though. I felt all Parisian and chic, especially with the red lips.


(Sweater: Express; Blouse: A'Gaci; Jeans: F21; Belt: F21; Shoes: Ruby & Bloom)

3 comments:

Kyla said...

I LOVE this! Parisian and chic indeed!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving that blouse!

Marlena said...

That blouse is so pretty and feminie, especially like it how you paired it with the striped shirt. you look lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...