Thursday, January 7, 2010

ORANGE YOU GLAD I DIDN'T SAY BANANA?

Again with the mixing neutrals today. I am just on a neutral-mixing roll, I guess. The truth is, I've had these pants for a few weeks and I just wasn't feeling jeans today. I wanted to be as comfy as possible. I love this shirt. It is tissue thin and long, two of my favorite things. I also like how it isn't cut straight across on the bottom.

I had plans to actually do stuff today but as soon as I woke up, I knew that wasn't happening. I have the most terrible cough that makes me sound like an 80 year old man and all I wanna do is sleep, and then sleep some more. I think I might actually have to break down and go to the doctor if it isn't any better by tomorrow. For today, my snuggie, hot tea, and movies are on the menu - all very glamourous, I know.


(Shirt: Walmart; Sweater: Norstrom; Pants: F21; Boots: Steve Madden; Necklaces: F21)

So now I'm off to lay in my comfy bed and watch a movie. I had my heard set on Shag with Bridget Fonda. Has anybody else ever seen this movie? Anywho, I can't find it and I'm very disappointed because I used to like that movie a lot and wanted to reunite myself with it - sigh. I guess I'll have to find something else to take its place. Have a good Thursday and keep warm if your city is riddled with wintry weather!

Oh and my over-dye job will have to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately. I hate when I get so excited to do something and then stuff gets in the way. But, I think this over-dying thing is going to open a whole new world for my wardrobe - very exciting.

3 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

No! Not the SNUGGIE! Ha! But the shirt is really cool, and so are the boots. I read your first post and I'm pretty impressed that you have 40+ pairs of shoes. Beyond that, you've already worn 3 different pairs of boots (haven't you?) and you live in Texas? Who in Texas has 3 different pairs of boots? Next to California that's the sandal-most state in the union.

E said...

I totally get crazy eyes in some of my pictures, but yours don't look crazy at all! I love that striped shirt, too - the colors are wonderful.

D. said...

@Emily Kennedy Yes, I have a huge love for boots. I have 8 pairs. And yes, I do live in Texas so it might seem silly. But all of my family lives in Pennsylvania and my best friend lives in New York, so I do travel to the cold climate quite a bit.

@E Thank you! I figured I'd just put it out there! Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...