Thursday, January 21, 2010

OUT OF FOCUS

Today was my first photoshoot as my own photographer. I tracked down a tripod and put it to use. I'm not sure I can call it a success. I took a ton of photos and most of them were out of focus, which goes along with most of my day because I don't feel like I absorbed much of anything today. I needed something for the camera to focus on while I was pushing the button and it just wasn't working. These three are the only ones that were acceptable. 

This outfit kept me clothed through my second day back to school and my first day in my environmental science lab. It was a long day of expanding my mind, let me tell ya! My outfit was pretty simple. I didn't plan on wearing the scarf by I really needed an extra pop of color and plus did I mention the classrooms are freeeeeezing?!

The weird thing about this one is that I'm not wearing any jewelry, other than stud earrings. I don't normally pile it on or anything but I usually wear a little somethin' somethin'.

(Sweater: A'Gaci; Leggings: Walmart; Scarf: Walmart; Boots: Thrifted)

I stopped by The Salvation Army and Goodwill on my way home from class - I HAD to, I passed right by them both! I found my brown woven belt for the summer (for $1!), now I just need my cowboy boots. I also found two big comfy sweaters and two skirts that I plan on altering to make them less schoolmarm-ish.

2 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

That's rad. I predict you will love the freedom that a tripod brings. Woot!

Leproust Vintage said...

I really love this outfit! It is such a cute mix!

Yes, taking your own photos takes so much practice! I will takes a million photos, get home, and actual like one or two!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...