Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PICNICS IN JANUARY


It is January but in Texas that rarely means anything and seeing as it was in the high 50s today, I decided to take BG on a picnic. We packed fruits, veggies, and cheese then headed off to the park. BG got so excited about going to the park, feeding the "duckies" and eating outside. Isn't it so awesome how kids get excited over simple things like eating outside?! I love it.

And, just for the record, a poncho just slips over your head and a cape ties around your neck (so I was informed by my step-dad this morning). I jazzed up the poncho with a pin I inherited from my great-grandmother, which my mum promptly informed me that it looks like a snowflake - I disagree. She had a ton of jewelry that nobody ever knew existed. So many cool pieces.

(Poncho: Thrifted; Dress: F21; Shirt: F21; Leggings: Walmart; Pin: Great-Grandmothers)

3 comments:

Loving Chiaradeanna said...

you look so nice and comfy! Like the last pic!! ;)

E said...

That poncho is so fabulous and I love the photo of you and your family!

isabella thordsen said...

nice blog!
/isabella

isabellathordsen.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...