Friday, January 22, 2010

QUICKSILVER


I thrifted this skirt a couple of months ago because I wanted to try to mix metallics into my daytime wardrobe. Its silver, it just didn't photograph silver. It never quite made the cut. Once I got it home I could never figure out what to pair it with other than just basic black and white. So today I made myself whip something together with it. It took three different combinations before I decided I liked it but I'm happy with how it turned out. I'm pretty sure Kyla at Blue Collar Catwalk has the same little mini.

(Shirt: F21; Skirts: Express - Thifted; Tights: Walmart; Shoes: Ann Taylor; Necklace: F21)

All I did today was go check out the new Kroger that opened right by my house. It is pretty darn cool. It has all kinds of stuff - groceries (obviously), jewelry, furniture, and housewares. I approve. After Kroger I came home to put BG down for a nap and ended up falling asleep with her.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Your skirt is pretty!

lowbrowstyle said...

Aww! I have a little girl too, I think it is so important to stay yourself and stylish after becoming a mom. I actually didn't start my blog until I was sitting at home feeling like I hadn't changed out of yoga pants for 12 straight days!

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

haha soooo cute!!! nice blog!
xoxo

Kyla said...

You are both so beautiful! I love how you've worn that skirt. Mine is in a pile to get rid of :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...