Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SENORITA

This tank top makes me feel like I should be on a beach in Mexico. But, I'm not. I'm running errands in Frisco, Texas.

(Coat: Old Navy; Sweater: Target; Tank Top: F21; Jeans: F21; Belt: F21; Boots: Enzo Angiolini)

This shirt makes me feel like I should be on a beach in Mexico. I mentioned a few posts ago that I don't have any patterns in my closet. That is mostly due to the limited budge that I have to spend on clothing - I want to buy pieces that I can remix over and over that don't look like they've been remixed over and over. BUT, I was in Forever 21 (where else) and I saw this little number on sale for $3.99. I figured it would be a nice cheap way to try out a little pattern, plus I can wear it in the summer too. I love all the colors in it, it leaves so much leeway for choosing accessories.

There wasn't much going on today. I had to take my mum to the doctor, go to the bank and run a few errands. This was warm and comfy to do so in. The good news is that I got to go to Joanne Fabric and I got dye to do my first over-dye job! I'll be posting pictures of how that goes later on tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'm trying to make a light grey pair of jeans dark grey, we'll see how it goes. Cross your fingers for me.

6 comments:

Second Skin said...

Very very cute! Love your sweet smile and that shirt is pretty great! you will really love it this summer with your cowboy boots and flowy skirts!

Also, thank you so much for your kind words yesterday. it really meant a lot to me.

Amy said...

I have a shirt just like that; which I put it away for the summer, now I am wishing that I hadn't. I love the way you layering it over your sweater. Very cute!!

Thanx so much for following my blog! I am so glad you did because it gave me the opportunity to check out your blog and I love it! Definitely a follower of yours too. :D

Good luck with the over-dye job! Cant wait to see how it all comes out.

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

A Thought Is The Blossom said...

well this is just adorable. love all the embellishments on the top and the olive shirt underneath. i think it compliments the look quite well.

M. said...

cute blog and outfit girl!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

alya said...

Cute shirt...leave it to Forever 21to come through in the clutch! Though I admit I don't pay much mind to patterns either.

D. said...

Thanks guys! I have never really winderized my summer clothes, so I decided to give it a shot and I loved how it came out.

@Amy You were one of the first blogs that I started following before I decided to start blogging myself. I've loved getting to know you through you blog.

@Alya First off, I'm loving your name - so unique. And yes, since starting this blog I've been realizing just how much F21 fills up my closet. I just can't help it though, they are so inexpensive and cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...