Saturday, January 9, 2010

SPRING BLOSSOMS

I love, love, love this shirt. I promised myself that I'd play around with patterns more, thus this shirt. The pattern on this shirt reminds me of flowers, even though when you look closer they are really just splotches. I bought it at the same time I bought my "Senorita" shirt; it was on sale for $2.99. I am so excited to wear this with cute little cut off shorts, but I couldn't wait until summer so I had to pair it with a long sleeved tee.


The shirt came with a matching belt, but I never like to keep it so matchy/matchy so I replaced it with the black patent skinny belt. I like how it toughens it up a little. The next time I wear this I'm thinking leather jacket, studded belt and boots. I love the thought of the frilly shirt with the tough details.

I also love these shoes. I was dying for a pair of nude flats and I saw I pair I loved at Steve Madden. When I went in to try them on I realized that they were $70 and I was not too happy. Then I saw these little thing on a half off rack. They have a tiny wedge heel, which works just fine. I ended up getting these and a pair of mocs for less than the first pair - score! They match with so many things and are pretty comfy - double score!


(Blouse: F21; Shirt; F21; Jeans: F21; Belt: F21; Shoes: Steve Madden)

3 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

That top is fun! Love the colors!

Kyla said...

I just found your blog, since you follow mine! I love your pictures and energy. Definitely something I love reading :)

Anonymous said...

Eure Seite ist echt schoen, aber da wir auch eine heisse Seite haben, auf der es Zwar um den [url=http://www.web-sex.tv][b]Livesex[/b][/url] geht, aber dennoch das ein bestandteil des Internets ist, moechte ich Euch die Seite auch mal vorstellen.
Hier sind eben ganz private Frauen die mit einer Livecam zu hause sitzen um hemmungslos den [url=http://www.web-sex.tv][b]Sex[/b][/url] zu erleben. Mit einem Chat hast Du die Chance diese Sexgirls live zu sehen und mit ihnen ueber den Chat vor
der Sexcam zu schreiben. Hier ist sie nun die geile und hemmungslose Seite fuer private Frauen die vor ihren tabulosen [url=http://www.sexcamamateure.net][b]Sexcams[/b][/url] auf Dich warten.

Schau rein und geniesse die Show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...