Monday, February 1, 2010

BABY MINNETONKAS

Thank goodness for considerably better photos. I spent almost all weekend running around and having a good time, so I wanted to do nothing more than relax with BG today. Normally when I say that, it never happens but today its actually did. It was so nice. I sat and caught up on old magazines I've been meaning to go through while BG watched Little Bear. We had a midday siesta and then got up and did it all over again. It was wonderful.

Every since my best friend got her Minnetonka moccasins I've been lusting over them. I had walking around the house with no shoes on but I can never find slippers that I like. This means that I normally default to Uggs in order to keep my tooties warm. This would be okay if Uggs weren't so darn cumbersome. My best friend is the best and knew that I've been wanting them so she got them for me as a gift while she was here. My new Minnetonkas are awesome for the house and for outside. To make it even better, they're grey - how great is that?! Now I'm determined to find a pair small enough for BG.


(Tank: F21; Shirt: F21; Sweater: Target; Pants: F21; Shoes: Minnetonka)

1 comment:

Emily Kennedy said...

Perfect slippers are a godsend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...