Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'M A GRAPPLE

Have you guys ever had a Grapple? I saw them at the grocery store the other day and I think I wanna give that hybrid a shot.

I'm on a roll with the colors this week! Instead of complimentary colors, I decided to go with the analogous scheme today. I was first turned on to this red and purple combo when I reader gave me a suggest on how to wear a certain bright purple skirt. I love it now!

This skirt was perfect for it because it has both colors, plus a little blue in it. The only issue was that it kept getting caught on my leggings and riding up - oops. I love it, despite all that.


(Turtleneck: F21; Shirt: F21; Skirt: Target; Leggings: Walmart; Belt: F21; Boots: Kohl's)

I went into Target today to get some groceries and was instantly drawn to their adorable rompers that I've see Christina from Second Skin sporting. I need one. NEED! I have promised myself that if I score an A on my math test tomorrow, that I will get myself one (I just can't decide on which one! Help, guys!). So its off to studying for me.

3 comments:

Ambre said...

I've had a grapple before! They're yummy! I got them from Whole Foods last year - they're like a fugi apple but tastes like grape!!! Yummy! :)

Emily Kennedy said...

I kind of see you in this one:

Xhilaration® Juniors Knit to Woven Romper - Coral/Blue

I didn't link it because the link would have gone on for every probably. Anyways, I think you would look excellent in Coral/Blue and you could style it a bunch of different ways.

Sonya said...

I saw grapples awhile back but I try to stay away from mutated and chemically processed food, haha. But it's worth a shot, I guess.
Anyways, love your skirt and boots!

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...