Thursday, February 25, 2010

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

I am dying for new photo shoot locations. Last night I decided to give the parking garage at school a go, new scenery and light maybe? So I got up early and headed out there before it got super full. I have to say that I am completely unimpressed by our parking garage - no cool labeling, numbers, letters, nada. First new location - fail. Never fear because I have a few others up my sleeve for the near future.

I am in love with the last photo. I realize this sounds rather narcissistic, but I would love it even if it weren't of me. It just seems so dreamy and whimsical. I want the days to get a teensy bit longer so that I can start playing with the available lighting in my photos more. But, for now, I'm thrilled with the last shot.


(Shirt: Target / Shirt (longsleeve): F21 / Skirt: Thrifted Liz Claiborne / Belt: F21 / Tights: Walmart / Boots: Kohl's)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think the photos turned out pretty well. I really love your necklace and skirt!

Emily Kennedy said...

Heck yeah, those photos are cool. Especially with the color palette you wore.

Alyssa said...

Oooh, nice outfit. I love your shirt especially... you styled everything so well and were very creative. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...