Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOVE IS THE ANSWER


I've worn this shirt in 1/3 of all my outfit posts. It is just so soft and thin and perfect for layering. I don't think I've even worn it just on its own though.

I was feeling a little under the weather this morning. Normally just getting dressed makes me feel better, but today it just wasn't working. I dragged myself to class half heartedly, sat there for 4ish hours, then drove home and magically I felt better. Because I was feeling better I decided to go for a ride on my bike for the first time! It was a little chilly and my ears did not like the wind, but other than that it was awesome. I love it! There will be pictures coming very soon.


(Shirt: F21; Sweater: Nordstrom; Jeans: F21; Belt: F21; Rings: Macy's/Lia Sophia/F21; Socks: Target; Shoes: Old Navy)

4 comments:

Leproust Vintage said...

You look so cute! I adore open toe shoes with stockings! I have to force myself not to wear them everyday!

E said...

I hope you feel better! I really love your rings and these photos!

Emily Kennedy said...

This is really cute. I have been thinking of trying the rolled up hem with heels look. You're rockin' it!

Second Skin said...

OHPH! Those heels and socks and rolled up pants are FANTASTIC! Sorry to hear you were feeling less than wonderful today, but you look great and you comment today certainly made ME feel great so there you go! Thank you so much, seriously. It was huge of you to say that. You are such a sweet girl and I know you are busy as all heck as well so it means a lot to me that you carve out time to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...