Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MODERN BALLERINA

The texture and color of this flouncy shirt made me feel like a ballerina today. I just wanted to go around doing pirouettes all day long. Plus, I am just loving these colors today. I'm completely drawn to pastels and light, feminine shades. That is completely out of the norm for me, didn't I just say how much I loved black!?

I wore this to chassé through Walmart and Home Depot to look for brown spray paint and dowel rods. The bathroom redecorating has begun. Which reminds me - I have to go get my freshly painted frames off of my front lawn.


(Shirt: JCPenny / Tank: Macy's / Necklace: Macy's / Leggings: Walmart / Shoes: Ruby & Bloom)

6 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

At first I was all, "What skirt, where?" But that little backpiece is so cute! Love it!

A Thought Is The Blossom said...

oh, i love how simple and feminine this is. that girlie, soft shade of pink is at the top of my list for spring!

i used to live in Ft. Worth from the age of 1-10. i moved to arkansas when my dad got a new job. part of me wishes we would have never left. i think i'd really be enjoying dallas right now!!

Alyssa said...

VERY lovely! I'm really digging this look... And your necklace is definitely that cherry on top of a very charming outfit. :)

You've been added to my blog list :)

Diya said...

that is one amazing necklace!!


ps. would love it if you checked out my new blog!!!
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Oh I love this! Great idea to wear the tank over the flowy top...and that necklace is gorgeous and so perfect!

Good luck with the bathroom redecorating!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

lowbrowstyle said...

I am in love with this look, very creative but effortless. I saw it on weardrobe and had to check out your blog, loving it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...