Saturday, February 6, 2010

REAL MEN WEAR PURPLE

I don't really believe that there should be colors restrictions based on gender; likewise, I don't believe that wearing a certain color makes you a "real" woman/man. But this title is funny for two reasons:
1.) This is my step-dad's shirt. My mum and I bought it for him years ago. I'm pretty sure he's only worn it twice.
2.) Every time Q and I go shopping, I try to talk him into something purple. He never goes for it. I think he would look good in purple. He says he just isn't a purple kinda guy. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep trying or respect his feelings on the color purple yet ;).

I normally don't take my pictures in direct sunlight because it makes crazy shadows and washes the photos out. Well, I still have the crazy shadows but the sun brings out the beautiful color of this shirt. I love it, I'm pretty sure it is going to stay in my closet. It is just so soft and comfy.

Today BG and I are spending the day with Q and his family. His sister has a huge yard that the kids can play in so it is always fun to go out there. Also, I get to see the baby goats again!


(Button Down: step-dads; Shirt: TJMaxx; Leggings: Walmart; Brogues: Thrifted; Necklace: F21; Sunnies: Walmart)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...