Monday, February 15, 2010

ROAR!

I had no idea what I wanted to wear today. Actually, come to think of it, I had no idea what I even wanted to DO today. So, BG and I played until 10:30 and then I decided we should probably get out of the house. This is what I came up with for a trip to the mall. We mostly just walked around and window shopped. I was completely blown away by Pottery Barn's Spring layout. I need almost everything in there. I will be on the hunt for the cheaper versions.

It was kind of fun to walk around the mall in these tights. I felt like women with big chests must feel when people don't look them in the eyes (or does that just happen in movies?). Anyway, I saw all of the eyes of those who glanced my way look at my tights before they looked at my face.


(Dress: F21; Shirt: F21; Tights: Walmart; Shoes: Enzo Angiolini)

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE those tights!!

E said...

I love your tights so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...