Monday, February 22, 2010

SICK DAY

I didn't post for Scrapbook Sunday yesterday, nor did I actually get dressed today. I have been sick since Saturday night and have been doing little other than sleeping.

These pictures were taken Saturday. As you can tell, I was feeling just fine. In fact, I was feeling just fine up until about 10:00 Saturday night when Q had to take me home from the wedding we were attending. I proceeded to get yucky sick for about two hours until I said enough was enough and we went to the hospital so I could get some fluids in my body. Now hospital sounds so dramatic, but really I wasn't dying or anything. I just couldn't keep anything down so I needed a bit of medical attention. I slept (literally) all day Sunday and most of today. It helped. A lot.

I am still undecided on whether or not I'll be getting out tomorrow, so I'm going to save the wedding attire pictures - just in case. I love when other bloggers post almost daily, so I truly hate taking week days off. Hopefully all will be back to our regular scheduled programming very soon.



(Shirt: F21 / Cardi: Target / Skirt: Thrifted Gap / Tights: Hue / Boots: Target)

5 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

This was a great outfit! I love love love the skirt. I'm so sorry you were sick. LAME! You looked so great!

Melrose said...

I miss grass.

You look really pretty in that last pic! I hope you feel better soon!

Kyla said...

Feel better soon! I can't wait to see your wedding wear :)

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I love the outfit! I'm sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you're feeling 100% soon!

Second Skin said...

Oh! Don't be so hard on yourself! People understand when people are sick because we have all been there! Poor thing! At least you looked absolutely adorable right up until then! Those boots are to die for and I love the neutral hits of green with the lighter pastels over the top! Just wonderful! Feel better soon sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...