Thursday, February 18, 2010

SINGIN' THE BLUES

I had this plaid shirt on with a black bubble skirt this morning. I really thought that the roughness of the shirt next to the volume of the skirt would look very cute. It didn't. I like how the blues in the shirt look with the blue jeans though.

I only started wearing navy in the last year or so. I love it now, I don't know why I didn't wear it before. Maybe I just had a hard time pairing it, I'm not sure.


(Blazer: Thrifted / Shirt: Kohl's / Shirt: F21 / Jeans: F21 / Belt: F21 / Shoes: Coach)

9 comments:

The Daily Fashionista said...

I liked this pairing a lot! Everything looked really cute together and those shoes are seriously to die for! I love round toe wedges!

SWF_Terra said...

So cute... and those wedges. HOO those are fantastic!

Marla Singer said...

love the wedges so much <33

A Thought Is The Blossom said...

this is so chic and trendy.. i can't believe you went a time without navy! i can't even imagine.

i bet dallas is growing like crazy! seems like the city just keeps extending further and further out. when i went last year to see animal collective my b/f let me stop at the 2 story goodwill and i thought it was the coolest thing ever (it was actually only one floor, but HUGE!) i would love to meet up with you if i'm ever in the area, now i just need a good concert or something to give me an excuse to be that way!

Emily Kennedy said...

I have been SO INTO tunics and skinny jeans lately. It's kind of ridiculous. But this is why: you look adorable!

KT said...

I find it difficult to wear the over-sized blazers, but you pulled it off so well. I love this outfit. The belt really helps pull it all together.

Fashion Therapist said...

I love the plaid shirt on you and it pairs so well with your Coach shoes.

Kyla said...

This look so good! Those jeans are amazing on you!

andrea k (blonde bedhead) said...

OOO! LOVE the wedges and that blazer! What a great find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...