Thursday, February 4, 2010

wa-TERmelon AND RAIN

I am trying to teach BG that water is not "wa-wa" so now instead of saying it the normal way or even "wa-wa," she says "wa-TER." So, naturally every time I hear the word water, I think of how she says it. This morning when I got dressed I looked in the mirror and told myself that I looked like a wa-TERmelon. It made me giggle a little.

Anyway. I haven't seen the sun in a week. Which is okay because I'm getting some use outta my wellies, plus I like the rain - its cozy.


(Shirt: A'Gaci; Tank: Zara; Jeans: F21; Sweater: Walmart; Belt: F21; Wellies: Target)

7 comments:

graciela. said...

Wow, what a find!! I have the Steve Madden ones in black. But the ones you found at the SA are just awesome.

Kyla said...

Those shoes are awesome! I actually like that they aren't traditional looking brogues. Very unique and spot-on!

pinkpositive said...

Love the colors of your outfit! I am in need of spring STAT!

fromsneakerstostilettos said...

You are so cute! I love this outfit. I am a new reader. :)

Emily Kennedy said...

Oh my word! I like your find SO much better than the JCrew or Steve Madden ones. Rock out!

Amy said...

I hardly ever buy shoes at Salvation Army either, but if I saw those I would have had to snatch them up too! Wow, they are so adorable and I like them so much better than the JCrew ones too. I think they are WAY more versatile.

Also, I want your wellies- they are adorable!

Hope you have a great weekend, sweetie.

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Melrose said...

i need brogues so bad!
...not that i know how they'd fit into my wardrobe just yet... but for spring definitely!

and i love your wellies! that is such a happy outfit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...