Friday, February 19, 2010

YEEHAW

I feel like I'm a Texan in these boots. They are perfect and exactly what I wanted - short, tan, with some hardware. I had a hard time pairing them with something today. Nothing felt right. I think because when I pictured my cowboy boots, I pictured wearing them with a sundress or great cutoffs. This outfit has a Little House feel to it also. I'm all about the prairie wear lately, apparently.


(Shirt: F21 / Skirt: F21 / Tights: Walmart / Boots: Steve Madden via Q =) / Necklace: Thrifted)

10 comments:

Lala and Bitsy said...

I loove this outfit! Definitely giving me ideas on different ways to wear cowboy boots :)

Jessica said...

Your skirt and boots are adorable!

Loving Chiaradeanna said...

this looks great! I really love your skirt ;)

Clara said...

lovely look
amazing skirt
xx

A Thought Is The Blossom said...

this is great! love the fact that the boots ride the line of chic and trendy with a little texan thrown in!

Sonya said...

Those boots are too cute. But, I don't think I would be able to pull them off!

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

Leproust Vintage said...

I love how you atyled the boots! That skirt is so, so pretty and feminine!

Kristin said...

You look adorable! Such a fabulous necklace!

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I love those boots and that necklace is fantastic!

Second Skin said...

This is too cute for words!! LOVE LOVE this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...