Monday, March 22, 2010

AT A LOSS

I've been looking at this post through two episodes of Wonder Pets and I don't really know what to say about it. I will explain the necklaces because I'm in love with them.

The tusk necklace is very important to me. My best friend gave it to me after several unsuccessful attemps at me stealing it. One summer my luggage got lost for 4 (yes, FOUR) weeks while I was away one vacation for six weeks. My bff loved me enough to send me two boxes full of her own clothes, shoes, and assesories. In these things was this necklace. When I was gathering up the things to send them back to her, she told me to keep the necklace. I wore it for, like, a year straight. I've had to repair it multiple times because BG likes to pull on it. But I love it. Every time I look at it, I think of her.

The key necklace was a DIY that I did today. Ok, it didn't take much DIYing because I basically found this old key, took the pendant off of a long chain and replaced it with the key. 

 
 
(Shirt: Target / Jacket: F21 / Jeans: TJMaxx / Shoes: Coach / Necklaces: key-diy, tusk-via the bff)

5 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Oooh! I would love to see Q's paintings. My screen icon is a painting that my sweetie did from a photograph of me. Where I look like The Joker. Heh.

The Daily Fashionista said...

This is really chic of an outfit! I love the story of the necklace, although it does stink that your luggage had to be lost for those 4 weeks.

alya said...

I like the vibe I'm getting from this: Very laid back rocker-ish.

And I'd love to see the paintings!

playing hooksies said...

I'm not much for necklaces, but I will agree, it's pretty amazing.

Fashion Therapist said...

FABULOUS necklace. SO fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...