Monday, March 15, 2010

CHAMBRAY AND SUNSHINE

Somebody please tell me why this wonderful chambray shirt has been sitting in my closet for weeks without being worn? I picked it up at Goodwill for, like, 90 cents or something crazy like that. I brought it home, promptly stuck it on a hanger and then proceeded to wait for the "right" time to wear it. Does anybody else do this? Dream up awesome outfits and then fail to wear them because you're waiting for a specific right time? I am determined to stop this craziness because I do it all the time.


(Shirt: Thrifted Eddie Bauer / Shirt: Walmart / Skirt: F21 / Tights: Hue / Shoes: Payless / Hat: Walmart)

6 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Well, i'm glad you finally took the plunge! It looks really cute with the flowery skirt! And I love the bright shoes with the dark tights!

Fashion Therapist said...

Great pics. The chambray shirt is my fave new item this season and you paired it perfectly with that adorable skirt!

Lala & Bitsy said...

this is exactly why i love spring! great outfit!

Leproust Vintage said...

I LOVE the chambray paired with the fedora! Too cute!

BTW, regarding your comment about over the knee socks (from last week...I am WAY behind!) you could totally rock them! I feel like I am actually too tall, because I would rather them be thigh high, and mine barely hit above my knee!! :)

The Daily Fashionista said...

This is way too cute! I love the chambray now! I was hunting down a shirt at urban outfitters and then thought,"am I crazy?" These are all over thriftstore. You did good for 99 cents.

Amy said...

Shut up! You got that skirt a Walmart? Wow, I need to start hitting Walmart more often. YOu look great!!

xoxo
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...