Tuesday, March 9, 2010

COLOR ME SPRINGTIME

It is beautiful today. I'm talking 70 degree, people. So, actually, I have no use for this cardi or these tights - but the cardi kept me warm in the air conditioning and I thought the tights looked cool with the belt, so they stay for the pictures.

My first two classes were canceled today and I was riiiight by two thrift stores, so I figured why not stop in. I found great chambray skirt (that will need hemmed) but for 99 cents, I could not leave it behind. I am still on the hunt for the perfect floral skirt and/or dress. I think I might just be too picky. Its just that I have this picture in my mind and I can't seem to bring it to fruition. It is beyond frustrating.

I'm a bit torn between taking a nice little bike ride and taking a nice little nap. Maybe I have time for both for I have to dash to the boy's house for another family birthday dinner (I'm tellin' ya, this boy has a big family)? Ah decisions, decisions.




(Dress: Thrifted Old Navy / Cardi: Target / Tights: Hue / Belt: F21 / Shoes: Old Navy)

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is one of my favorite outfits on you. Hands down!!!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Leproust Vintage said...

Adorable!!! I love the cheery, spring feel of this!

libys11 said...

i envy the beautiful day there! it's been so gloomy in my side of the world.

you're looking adorable in that dress, dear! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...