Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DAY THREE


So this is day three. In my defense against my chambray shirt addiction, I did not plan on wearing it today. I was going to wear a cropped denim jacket. Unfortunately, this tank top is quite flow-y and shapeless and really needed to be belted. Since I couldn't work the denim jacket with the belt, I defaulted back to my new best friend without really even thinking. But really, is a denim jacket THAT much different than this little number?

Notice my shoes? Yep, they're TOMS and I love them. I'm sure you all know about the TOMS One for One Project and if you don't you can read about it here. I've wanted a pair for forever, because I really believe in what they're doing and because they are super comfy. Well last night while Q and I were out, we picket up these little guys. I tried to convince Q that he needed a pair in his life, but I haven't gotten there yet. They are a little out of his comfort zone, I think.

(Shirt, Tank: Thrifted / Pants, Belt: A'Gaci / Shoes: TOMS)

4 comments:

Lala And Bitsy said...

i've been thinking about getting me a pair of toms, but im wating for the wedge version.

this is another lovely outfit! the chambray is so versatile!

alya said...

Ah, who cares if you wear the same shirt three days in a row? You've looked good all three days...no harm, no foul.

Dani said...

LOVE your TOMS! I have the white ones! Are you doing One Day Without Shoes? Hope you and the family are wonderful! Love, Dani

Alyssa said...

You look so classy and comfy! A great combination ;) Your TOMS really 'make' the look in my opinion... kind of a 50's look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...