Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DITSY FLORALS

I love the print on this dress. How come when you see a print like this sold anywhere it is always called "Ditsy Floral Sundress" or "Ditsy Floral Tiered Skirt" or "Ditsy Floral Button-Up"? What is so ditsy about it?

Anyway, it might not be a dress because it is completely sheer. Whatever is it, I love the print. I've been making a considerable effort not to buy black things for spring/summer. I want to go more towards the pastel route, but at $4 I couldn't pass this print up. I think it will look super cute with skinnies and wedges or tucked into a chambray skirt.



(Dress: Thrifted / Dress, under: JCPenny / Tights: Hue / Belt: Thrifted / Boots: Vintage)

4 comments:

The Daily Fashionista said...

I got a dress very similar to this at the thriftstore last week. Completely sheer, so I had to get a slip dress to wear underneath it. But I love how you paired it with another dress. So cute!

Fashion Therapist said...

I absolutely love that floral dress and I've been dying for a pair of mustard tights. You have just sealed the deal!

alya said...

Great find with the sheer dress! I can totally see it working tucked into a chambray skirt, and can't wait to see you do it!

I'm trying to steer away from black for warmer weather too, but thus far not much luck.

Angelina Marie Bibliophile said...

I definitely am loving yellow and purple this season for some reason... two things that I never thought I'd like together. So I am digging the yellow tights.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...