Monday, March 29, 2010

A HIT

This outfit popped into my head a few days ago. I know my long pant/anything with sleeves days are numbered, so I quickly checked the forecast to see if I would be able to squeeze this in before the temps skyrocketed. I could, obviously.

I felt very chic in this. Don't you just love those days when you put something on and you feel great in it? In the book of hits and misses, I call this a hit.


(Shirt, Thrifted: Thrifted / Tank: Target / Belt: A'Gaci / Shoes: Bandalino)

7 comments:

Marie said...

Very cute.. I love your shirt!!

www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com

The Daily Fashionista said...

It's very pulled together and you look way cute. The belt, by far, is my favorite.

alya said...

Super cute! The casual shirt tucked in with the big belt really works. Definitely a hit with me.

Jessica said...

I love the combination of the chambray and the belt. Really chic!

Loving Chiaradeanna said...

Super cute! I like the shirt with this belt!! Bye bye my dear ;)

Starr Crow said...

you rock this look desiree! i really love the shirt paired with that belt and your confidence in this look shows!!

Emily Kennedy said...

I seriously do love that feeling. You definitely had it going on, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...