Thursday, March 4, 2010

LAST PLACE

Whew. Getting these pictures up what quite the task. I had to race the sun home and (obviously) I came in last place. I actually don't mind how the photos came out though. I was rushed because after the sun set it was a tad chilly to not have any sleeves.

I started out with a long sleeve shirt under this and if it had not been for that fact that my Environmental Science lab class was, like, 104 degrees I would probably still have it on. Alas, the classroom was smoldering so I ran to the bathroom and slipped it off. Yes, I got strange looks when I came back to class. Also, my slip was not working with me today. It didn't want to stay up. I finally gave up and just let it show. A bit saucy? Perhaps. But, I actually kind of liked how it was the same shade as my sweater vest.

In other news, I made a 96 on a math test. I think that deserves a pretty new Spring dress, no?


(Dress: Macy's / Vest: Walmart / Tights: Hue / Shoes: Kohl's / Belt: Thrifted / Necklaces: F21 & Banana Republic)

3 comments:

Starr- A Thought Is The Blossom said...

very cute dress! funny i did the same thing earlier this week... racing the sun is never fun. don't ya hate it when the slip keeps peaking under. if only they made slips for mini dresses. wait, they probably do huh? they make stuff for everything these days!

alya said...

I really like the detail on the neckline of your dress, and also the sleeveless cardigan belted. Very pretty!

Emily Kennedy said...

Love love LOVE that dress! The detail, the color... everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...