Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MUDDY SHOES

To be fair, this outfit did not come easily. I spent the better part of yesterday evening trying to figure out what to wear with this beautiful necklace that I won from Amy over at The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire.

I love the wonderful spring colors in my new necklace and I wanted to pair it with some mint green tights, a white sweater, a chambray skirt, and nude heels. Since I do not own mint green tights or a chambray skirt, this was out of the question. The white sweater and nude heels made their appearance; though the heels were ill advised. It rained all day yesterday which resulted in very muddy shoes after my little photo shoot. If nothing else, the necklace is still gorgeous - thanks Amy!



(Sweater: Target / Shirt: Target / Jeans: F21 / Shoes: Bandalino / Necklace: won from Amy from The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire)

In other news, I am debating whether or not to purchase some pastel colored tights. I'm thinking mint green, peach, lilac, baby blue, ivory - perhaps not all of them but along those color lines. I'm a tiny bit hesitant because it gets hot so quickly in Texas and I'm worried I won't get much wear out of them. But after last night's outfit dilemma, I'm rethinking it. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Amy said...

YAY, you got it!! OMG, I love the way you pair it with green top and white sweater...it really let's the necklace pop out. Great cuffed jeans too!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Pretty necklace!

Kyla said...

I'm crazy about cuffing my skinnies lately! Love it!

Leah said...

I love the colors of your outfit today... the green and the white plus the fabulous colored necklace... so spring and so fresh! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...