Friday, March 12, 2010

NEW OLD DRESS

What is UP with the wind in north Texas? I almost got knocked over walking into my observation school today. No, seriously, I almost fell on my butt.

I just threw my hair up into a low pony for observation today but I hate taking pictures with a pony tail it because I always end up looking bald. So, old man hat it is. Today was second day hair and it just didn't want to do anything.

I've had this dress for two years and I've never worn it. I'm not sure if it is the length or what. I'm 90% sure that I am going to hem it to just above my knees - still teaching appropriate but much more flattering on my short frame.



(Dress: Target / Sweater: Target / Tights: Hue / Shoes: Kohl's / Hat: Thrifted)

5 comments:

Justine said...

i know, I got wind-tackled, too!! And almost walking into oncoming traffic because I couldnt see past my hair. Yikes. :)

Justine

The Daily Fashionista said...

I love the layered look with the sweater. Super cute!

E said...

I love reviving old pieces in my closet and you did a fabulous job with this dress!@

idée_géniale said...

Hahaha, ok, the ponytail making you look bald comment??! That so happens to me! Everytime I think of doing a ponytail I regret it as soon as I take my pictures and have to restart all over again.

I love this hat your wearing! what a great find. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

alya said...

I think shortening the dress would be perfect, because right now it does look a bit overwhelming on your frame. How tall are you, out of curiosity? I'm always obsessing over height...my own and other peoples! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...