Friday, March 5, 2010

PICNIC PARK

To celebrate the beautiful weather I decided to take my little photo shoot on the road. My step-dad, BG and I headed over Central Park (no not the REAL Central Park, just the Frisco Central Park) and spent a little time walking around and taking pictures. I told BG that we were going to go to the park, not even thinking that a park to her is a playground. She did not understand where the swing had gone. I had to explain to her that this park was a "picnic park" not a "playground park" - needless to say, her two year old mind didn't care, she wanted to swing. Please excuse the picture heavy post, I just couldn't choose!

Along with this belt, I got two pairs of tights (cream lace and taupe chevron) today to reward myself for that 96 on the math test. I was hoping for a dress but I couldn't find one I loved.





(Shirt: F21 / Skirt: Thifted / Tights: Hue / Belt: F21 / Bangles: Thrifted, Super Cool $1 Jewelry Store / Shoes: Payless)







(ON BG - Shirt: Macy's / Jeans: The Children's Place / Socks: Gap Outlet / Shoes: Thrifted Old Navy)

7 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Aww! That really is really beautiful, with two beautiful ladies!

Leah said...

That's a fabulous day in the park... you look adorable and so does the little cutie. Happy weekend! xoxo

SWF_Terra said...

This top is fantastic! Oh spring... soooooon.

alya said...

Oh, goodness, that last picture is too, too cute!

Kyla said...

You look so cute, but your little one is totally stealing your spotlight!

Ambre said...

These pictures are too cute!!! I love the ones of BG! I need to see her (and you) SOON! :)

Angelina Marie Bibliophile said...

What a beautiful mamacitas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...