Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PURPLE PASSION

I am happy that it is getting warmer, I really am. I just wish that it would hover at the beautiful 70-75 degrees that it is right now. I don't want mother nature to bump it up 30+ degrees. Let me explain ...

I don't feel as if my outfit is complete without layers. I can't just throw on a dress and feel ready to go. I always want to add tights, a scarf, a cardi, something, anything to the ensemble. In the wintertime, I feel like my wardrobe doubles because I get to bring out jackets, tights, sweaters, and so on. In the summer, I feel like my clothes get stale quickly. I am not as creative because I don't have as many add-ons, if you will.

I live in Texas (obviously), it is very hot in Texas during the summer (obviously), this makes me want to wear a little as legally possibly (maybe not so obvious, but still). Come May-ish, I want to throw on a dress and sandals because I don't want anything more than that touching my body because, well, it is just too dang hot.

I am going to make it a priority to try to keep the heat from putting me in a rut this summer. But, until then, I'm going to wear the heck out of my tights because I will miss this awesome-outfit-transformation power within the next few weeks.




(Dress, Tights: F21 / Shirt: TJMaxx / Shoes: Old Navy)

1 comment:

Ambre said...

I cannot see your pictures :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...