Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SECOND DAY SHIRT

My boy wore this shirt yesterday and he left it on the bedroom floor when he went to work in the morning, so I decided to give it a whirl today. I don't really know where the rest of the outfit came from. I just kept pulling things out of my closet until it felt right. Only the pink was on purpose - I wanted to feel a little more feminine. Aren't boyfriend clothes just the best?



(Shirt: A'Gaci / Button Up: Boyfriend's / Shorts: Target / Tights: Walmart / Shoes: Old Navy / Sunnies: Walmart)


PS: I'm sure you'll be happy to know that while it was still a bit soggy, I did not have to scrap ten layers of mud off of my heels today - a good day in my book!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Nice! I like this look... the pink and your heels add the perfect amount of feminine touch.. and I like how it looks like of 'tough' with your aviators, studded belt, and boyfriend's shirt. :)

btw, I'm 'following' you now and you're on my blogroll! :D

Fashion Therapist said...

Looks fabulous on you!

Leah said...

I am obsessed with anything from the boys closet... that's why I raid my own kids closet. hahaha! I love how you styled your boyfriend's top and added the pink shirt to balance the look. Have a great day! xoxo

SWF_Terra said...

Men's button downs are wonderful. Give you the perfect opportunity to play with volume.

Kyla said...

That's a great boyfriend shirt! I would never give it back ;)

Emily said...

Crafty! I love it belted with the pink deliberately underneath.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...