Monday, April 12, 2010

CHOICES, CHOICES

I have two options with this dress.
1. Always wear heels with it.
2. Hem it.
Otherwise, I feel very Amish-esque wearing it. I'm still trying to decide what I'm gonna do. I just loved the color too much to pass it up. It is my very subtle nod in the form of fatigue green to the military inspired looks popping up all over.

On another note, do you ever dream up so many ways to style things that you can't choose which to wear first? That happened to me today. Actually, it happens to me a lot.



Dress: Banana Republic / Thrifted via Frisco Resale
Tank: A'Gaci
Belt: A'Gaci
Shoes: NY&CO
Necklace: Thrifted via Goodwill

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I don't know if you read Second Skin...but today she said she folded her dress in at the waist and then belted it to make it shorter...so maybe you could try something like that, then you wouldn't have to do anything to the dress!!

Emily Kennedy said...

Hem it! You'll still wear it with heels and your legs will look miles long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...