Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BLUE WITHOUT YOU


Why have I never thought of elastic belts until this one? They are the most comfy thing ever. Not the least bit constricting. I am on the hunt for a dark brown one as well.

I cut this scarf off the bottom of a dress that was too long. I really wanted to wear the dress and had no means of hemming it at the time, so I just cut. I was keeping the extra fabric to wrap around one of my straw fedoras but it makes a perfect lightweight scarf as well.

006-1013-1018-1005-1022-1
Shirt: F21
Shorts: F21 / cut off by me
Belt: A'Gaci
Scarf: cut off the bottom of a dress / Plato's Closet
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Ring: White House Black Market / via my bff

3 comments:

Danielle said...

cute! love what you did with the dress/scarf and the ring!

Emily Kennedy said...

I love my elastic waist belts too. They are so comfy!

This outfit is really flattering on you. Supercool that you re-purposed a remnant to make your scarf.

Alyssa said...

You know, sometimes there's a scarf AND a necklace that I want to wear with a certain outfit, but I always think I have to wear one or the other. Perhaps I'm wrong? Because it totally is working here! LOVE the colors on your scarf and the necklace you paired it with!

btw you're on my blogroll :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...