Saturday, May 1, 2010

FLOWER POWER


Clearly (or maybe not clearly depending on how observant you are) these pictures were not all taken on the same day. The close ups were taken on Tuesday when the sun was bright and shiny. The full length shot was taken today when the sky was dark and ominous. My photos didn't come out as well as I had hoped on Friday, so I decided to recreate the outfit today. Well, almost - the shoes are different, again it depends on how observant you are.

And this little flower hair bow? I'm so glad you asked about it. My dear Nana made it for me - it and, like, 16 others of assorted colors and sizes. I do love my dear, little Nana. I just clipped the sucker in with a bobby pin. I am also planning on using safety pins to create, well, pins. I have been having to restrain myself from wearing 12 at once because they are so cute.


014014
015
Blouse: Craft Fair / borrow from Q's big sis, Char
Cardigan: BP / Nordsrom
Jeans: F21
Shoes: Steven Madden, NY&Co
Flower Clip: Handmade / via my wonderful Nana

1 comment:

princesspolitico said...

this outfit would be just PERFECT for a casual date night. just throw on a pair of heels and you're set! loving the romantic look of your blouse. great post :)

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...