Wednesday, April 14, 2010

GETTING WARMER

It is getting warmer. Quickly. I always get stressed out around this time because I just want to be cool and comfy, yet I never really know how to dress for cool and comfy. I'm mentioned this before. I'm really trying to think outside of the box for when the hot weather comes. I'm a planner, I can't help it.

Admittedly, it was too warm for these boots today and I got silly stares at the grocery store. I am loving the boots with shorts thing though, I am milking it while I can.


On Me:
Printed Tank: Macy's
Solid Tank: Old Navy
Shorts: Target
Boots: Vintage / Thrifted via Friends of the Inn

On BG:
Dress: Target
Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: Carter's

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Wow, that picture of your little one is incredible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...