Thursday, April 29, 2010

HOLY WIND


It never ceases to amaze me that I wear the shortest, flounciest skirt on the days that we have 40 mph wind gusts. Needless to say, I spend much of today holding my skirt in place to avoid indecency.

Anyway, this skirt has been remixed more than I thought it would be. When I bought it I didn't think that pattern would allow much room for play but I was wrong. I even have a few more ideas for it. Pretty good for a $8 skirt, I say.

003009
Shirt: Eddie Bauer / Thrifted via Goodwill
Skirt: F21
Belt: Thrifted via Goodwill
Necklace, Sunglasses: F21
Shoes: Li Claiborne / Thrifted via Salvation Army

4 comments:

Leah said...

It's a lovely skirt and I don't mind seeing it always. You look so fabulous in your outfit... love the mix of chambray and floral. xoxo

Emily Kennedy said...

I totally did the same thing today. I had tights on, but my skirt was in danger of blowing up ALL day. The wind was really something today!

Kyla said...

Very classic. Loves!

alya said...

Love this!

And I am so over the wind trying to ruin my modesty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...