Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LETS ESCAPE

I have been waiting for the Eugenia Kim for Target hats for, um, forever. This is the one I had my eye on originally. I am pretty happy with it. It kinda makes me feel like I should be escaping to a tropical destination. Which, would be nice. Unfortunately, I am not escaping and it has barely been sunny enough for me to wear it. Come out sun!

On the other hand, I do not suggest wearing a romper over a pair of pants after a morning that involves lots and lots of coffee. It just spells inconveniences. Oh well. I've yet to actually wear this romper as a romper, I suppose I'm exhausting all other variations before wearing it in its intended way. Soon enough it will be 110 degrees outside and all I will want to put on is this romper, just wait and see ha.

002-1006-1
011-2
Romper (worn as shirt): 6 degrees / Dillard's
Jeans: F21
Belt: Thrifted via Friends of the Inn
Shoes: Payless
Hat: Eugenia Kim for Target

2 comments:

Ashley J said...

I just found your blog and I love it! Great pics.

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

Natasha said...

That is such a cute hat!! I've been slowly adding to my very small hat collection..I just need to actually wear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...