Monday, May 3, 2010

CLOGS AND CUTOFFS

Lets talk about these shorts. I love them. Talk over.

But seriously, since I'm not really craving a little more fabric to my shorts this summer I've been looking all over to an inexpensive pair that suit my needs. Enter these (plus another Gap pair) of perfect shorts from Plato's closet. They were slouchy, they were comfy, they were a smidge destroyed, they are $8 - I was sold.

And these clogs you ask? Well, when my mum and I get bored we take late night trips to Walmart. This particular late night trip resulted in these babies for $5.50, yes you read correctly.


047(2)
054026
008
021
023
Shirt: F21
Shorts: American Eagle / via Plato's Closet
Belt: Vintage / Thrifted via Friend's of the Inn
Shoes: l.e.i. / Walmart for $5.50 (!!)

5 comments:

alya said...

Oh, my, I love the clogs! Can't believe they're from Wal-mart. That place is surprising me very much lately...

The Daily Fashionista said...

$5 for clogs is a pretty awesome deal! I love how you paired them with the shorts.

Natasha said...

Wow...those clogs are amazing..I'm going to have to check my walmart out...I doubt I'll be so lucky tho!!
I love this outfit..the top is quite fun!

Alyssa said...

This is a great post—such vivid pics! I can't believe you got those clogs at Walmart for $5! That's a pretty good deal... they're cute! But my favorite part of your outfit is your shirt. It's such a brilliant color and it looks like there are splotches of watercolor all over it... which I love the look of. Great rainbow pics, too!

Gee I kinda sorta really like your blog... :)

Emily Kennedy said...

I swear those clogs are just adorable! Not as adorable as your little one, but still oh so cute!

And the rainbows! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...