Thursday, May 6, 2010

CRISP WHITE DRESS

This morning somebody on the radio described today as "the first day that you'll probably have to peel your legs off of your leather seats of the year." It about that time of year, you guys.

I feel like I stand out more when I'm wearing all while than when I'm wearing all of any other color. Is that weird? I like white though. It is just so crisp and classic. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this dress a lot this summer.

Oh, and these knit flower pins - I am loving them! I have to stop myself from a.) wearing 20 at one time and b.) wearing one with everything I own.

008
006
025
017
Dress: Target
Belt: Vintage / Thrifted via Friends of the Inn
Sunnies: F21
Flower Pin: Handmade / via my Nana
Shoes: Payless

3 comments:

Gracie said...

What a sweet dress, I love what you've done with it here

Amy said...

Hold it right there! You got that dress at Target? For real?..when?...recently? OMG, it is adorable!

xoxo
Amy

Alyssa said...

That flower pin is a great touch! What a nice way to wear a pin... I really like sewing little pins like that so I'll keep this in mind! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...