Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FLORALS AND STRIPES

I wasn't going to participate in the What I Wore Breton stripe challenge, well, because I didn't have anything striped (seriously). That is, until I saw this on sale at Walmart yesterday. I picked it up and hoped that I could make a fun outfit around it. I like that it is a dress rather than just a shirt. I feel like it is going to be pretty versatile. Plus, it is super soft. I do wish it were navy and not black though.

Clearly I am wearing two pairs of shoes in the photos. I couldn't decide which ones I like the best, so I took shots with both of them. I ended up submitting the shot with the nude heels to WIW but I think I like both. What do you guys think?

These were taken in the tunnel that I talked about before. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of outfit photos in that tunnel. The lighting is just so cool. I also snapped some non-outfit photography shots that I'm going to edit and share tomorrow (mayyybe tonight).

021-1
013-1
003-1
Dress: Walmart
Skirt: Liberty for London / Target
Belt: F21
Shoes (nude): Bandalino
Shoes (black): Coach

5 comments:

Matilda said...

The liberty skirt is really cute! I have to find one for this summer! Have a nice day! :-)

Emma Clark said...

Found your blog through Jessica's website. Love the look and your other posts too. Will be following from now on.

Alyssa said...

Great layering idea! I would never have thought of this. yay for creative bloggers like you :)

You're on my blogroll, I quite like your blog!

SWF_Terra said...

Walmart to the rescue! I love the way you styled this. And in my opinion, the nude pumps make this outfit.

A.M. said...

Found your blog on the WIW Breton Stripes post. I love how you mixed stripes and florals--pretty good for last minute!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...