Thursday, May 20, 2010

IN LIMBO

Do you ever feel like you're in limbo? Like, you know things are coming up but right now - just nothin'? Well, that is me since school ended. Allow me to break it down.

  1. In 8 days I will be headed to New Braunfel's with Q and his friends to spend 3-ish days on the river for Memorial Day weekend.
  2. In 12 days my best friend flies in from New York for my birthday.
  3. In 14 days I turn 22, which is a whole different subject. Why, for some reason, does 22 seems SO much older than 21? I think that it is because after 21 you don't really have anything to look forward to until retirement and social security. Seriously, lets put some more milestone birthdays in between 21 and 65 (or 67 or whatever it is) to make the aging process a little more exciting.
  4. In 19 days BG and I fly to Pennsylvania to visit my dad's side of the family for two weeks.

Basically, this entire list was to show that my life is going to get really busy/exciting/fast starting in about a week. Until then, things are rather slow moving. I'm not really complaining, I am just getting super excited for everything that is coming up and it makes time go by so slowly.

Plus, I had to talk about all of this because, well, my outfit is pretty simple. I like the black with the cognac accessories though. I also like the word "cognac" for some reason. Today is just full of random information.

024-1
025-1
Dress: Walmart
Belt: Vintage / thrifted via Friends of the Inn
Shoes: Payless
Sunnies: F21

4 comments:

Kyla said...

LOVE the simplicity of this outfit! And silent g's!

Melrose said...

well at least you have a lot to look forward to! the feeling will definitely pass... but i totally understand.

oh and as far as an age to look forward to, what's the date of your birthday? I don't know how many people do this, or where it came about, but when you turn the age of the date (i.e. 24 on the 24th) its your champagne birthday! and you must demand that everyone buy you champagne :)

D. said...

Haha, well my birth date is June 3rd. So I guess my champagne birthday would be my third birthday. Darn, I think I missed out! I am not accepting bottle of champagne from all of my blogger friends ;)

alya said...

Yay, I love black and cognac, too! It's so much easier than black and plain old brown and fun to say as well.

I feel the same way you do right now, like I'm waiting around for significant events. They all seem to be taking place in the month of June and even though it's not long away at all I feel like the clock is moving 1000x slower than usual!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...