Monday, May 10, 2010

LAVENDER LOVE

For Mother's Day Q's whole family got together at his sister's house for dinner. Since I live two minutes from this particular sister (he has three), we ended up having some time to kill before we were supposed to be there. We headed to a new photo location that I scouted out a few days before on my way home from school.

I happen to really love this new place. I've been looking for a tunnel just like this for a while and even got desperate enough to think about using a storm drain (I didn't). The great thing about this spot is that it isn't far from the street but it is almost completely hidden from view.

Other than the location, I also love this new lavender blouse that Q got me from Etsy. I've decided that if he ever needs to get me presents for anything - birthday, Christmas, anniversary - he can always just log into my Etsy account and look at my favorites list, it is constantly evolving.

044-2
013-2
065-2
056-2
On Me
Blouse: Vintage / LLVintage
Jeans: F21
Belt: F21
Shoes: ME TOO / Nordstrom

On BG
Dress: Walmart
Jean Leggings: Circo / Target
Shoes: Circo / Target

5 comments:

The Daily Fashionista said...

What a cute blouse!! It's a really pretty color. I'm glad you had a nice mother's day.

amanda said...

you look fabulous!!! so glad you love the tunic. i'm def going to be visiting your blog more :)

Alyssa said...

I love that top—girly and comfy looking. I love that it's from Etsy! And your flats are ADORABLE.

Ambre said...

I love these pictures :) that tunnel is cool!! And BG looks adorable, like always!! :)

Melrose said...

awww! mini-fashionista! she's freaking adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...