Tuesday, May 4, 2010

LIFE, ENERGY, INTELLIGENCE


I needed a break in a big way today. Instead of rushing outfit shots in my back yard, I headed over to a little shady area by my house and just relaxed for a while.

I didn't wanna stick my dirty bare feet back into my new clogs, so I just carried them back after I was done taking pictures. While I was carrying them I saw that the bottom say "life, energy, intelligence" and thought, hm what does that mean?

Um, l.e.i. - life, energy, intelligence. Yes, I'm slightly behind the curve on this one. Either way, I really liked that logo phrase for some reason. It seems like a nice, strong message and I can dig it.

006036
034
023026
Dress: Target
Belt: Nordstrom
Shoes: l.e.i. / Walmart

3 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

When I was in Jr. High (EONS ago) my favorite pair of shorts was was LEI. I totally loved what it stood for in addition to loving the fit of the shorts. That's neat to know that your supercute clogs are by that brand!

alya said...

Love the pictures today! The different perspectives and shifting focus is great.

Matilda said...

I love these clogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...