Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MATERNITY TOP?

After I got home from the gym yesterday I showered and put this tank top on with some leggings. I haven't taken the tank off since. It is so comfortable that I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to remove it from my body. When it isn't belted or tucked in it is super (no, seriously superrr) flowy. It kind of reminds me of a maternity top. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing but for the sake of my self esteem, we're gonna say that it is a good thing. K? K.

Oh, and, one more day! I hope you guys have super fun plans for Memorial Day weekend, too. What are you guys gonna be up to? I'd love to hear!

005-1
Tank: Old Navy / thrifted via Friends of the Inn
Skirt: F21 / Plato's Closet
Belt: F21
Shoes: Ruby&Bloom / Nordstrom

2 comments:

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loving Chiaradeanna said...

You're so nice my dear! I'm in love with your skirt and the top is amazing! Absolutely perfect!
Kisses from Italy ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...