Thursday, May 27, 2010

MISMARKED

When I was at Walmart gathering last minute river trip necessities I saw this romper. It didn't have the original tag on it, just the kind that Walmart can print off in store. That tag said $5 while all the other ones that looked the same said $12. I'm pretty sure this particular one was mismarked but since it just so happened to be in my size, I bought it anyway.

I really loved how it looked with the brown accessories. They didn't photograph all that brown but I swear the the belt, shoes, and bangles are all dark brown. I think that is the trick to making black feel more summery. I have lots of other ideas for this romper though. It is just so easy.

DSC_0015
DSC_0017
Romper: Op / Walmart
Belt: A'gaci
Shoes: Zoe&Zac / Payless

2 comments:

Mother of Style said...

Pretty! I haven't bought a romper yet, but I'm thinking about one this year. There's a lot of really cute styles.

luna pie said...

hi~ i'm a new follower of your blog... love this look... very sweet and summery! look forward to seeing more :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...