Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SLIPPING AWAY

I took these at 9:30 this (or yesterday? Tuesday) morning and am just now getting around to posting them. It is amazing how times slips away from you even when you aren't really doing anything. I did nothing other than clean, read a few chapters in My Antonia, and gain some really great inspiration from a new photoblog that I've been exploring.

The good news is that the excitement in my life will be starting in two short days. One of which will be spent running errands and getting ready, so it doesn't really even count.

I like dresses like these. They are easy to slip tights on under when I'm inside the house because the AC is inevitably blasting away in the summer time. Which translates to me having a very difficult go at keeping a normal body temp.

004-1
011-1
(Sometime I get distracted by things. Like planes. I absolutely love flying. When I am on the ground and I see a plane in the sky I always wonder where it is going or coming from.)
018-1
Dress: Macy's
Belt: A'Gaci
Shoes: Payless
Bag: via a flea market in Florence, Italy

4 comments:

The Daily Fashionista said...

This is such a cute outfit!! I love the touch of brown with the blue.

lanky lizards said...

LOVE that dress!

Loving Chiaradeanna said...

I really like your dress, you're perfect my dear! Kisses ;)

Melissa said...

I adore how simple but chic and pretty this outfit is. The brown belt and shoes really make it stand out. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...